Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I start Blogging here!

Hello, I am Gali Pushkin - graphic designer and artist from Israel. I am happy to welcome you on my blog. I catch a chance in the very beginning to apologize for my English, far from being perfect. My posts here will not be proofread by anyone. I am grateful for my friend AndyE Barnes, who did this with my site. I can’t trouble him any more.

I have just uploaded my new web site GaliGifts.com. I offer there a variety of products with my original graphics on them.
It is also closely connected to my another site AllOccasion-Clipart.com. This site is devoted to my graphic services and artwork. On-line collection of my original vector clipart is located there.
On this blog I will post about new products and services, my articles and simply news of my life.

No comments: