Sunday, March 05, 2006

My Taiwan Family

My son Yoni came for a visit from Taiwan with his Taiwan girlfriend Xshin-i. He works there as a technician of some Israel hi-tech company. He has a contract for a year and comes home for his vacations every 3 months. This is his last vacation before finishing.
She is a musician, graduated from the higher music school in Taipei. Now she is considering the opportunity to complete her education in Jerusalem. She is very nice cheery girl. My son is also a good handsome fellow, so they form a great couple! I must say that if in US international couples are usual thing – in our small rather closed Israel this is not so often affair. But my family is open-minded of course. We only wish that our children would be happy.
Yoni brought many pictures of his visit to Xsin-i’s family and also beautiful gifts from our new Taiwan “relatives”.

My son on a scooter in Taiwan.

Our international couple: the Israeli from Russia and his Taiwan girlfriend, speaking English with each other.

Xshin-i’s family and Yoni at their home in a small town in the middle of Taiwan.

Three generations of women in the kitchen.

The name Xshin-i means “happy heart”.
Let’s pray that hearts of our children will be always happy.

If something is impossible this is my son at piano! But the photo is great!

No comments: