Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Finally I Did It!



I was off blogging and networking for more than a month.
As it was cleared up - I am not Napoleon. I can't do several things in the same time.
And I was really very busy! I made a revolution in my sites.

From now my main site Alloccasion-clipart.com offers free clipart!

Free clipart is available in transparent .gif format ready for WEB.
Each clip art piece leads to a series of products, enhanced with this image.
Still the Vector Clipart Store is also on-line for those who need printable images.


GaliGifts.com
presents both: a variety of products enhanced with my original graphics, and digital portraits and caricatures as a most original idea for personalized gifts, greeting cards and invitations.
I have lots of new sections in my Gifts Shop, such as “Graduation Gifts”, “Gifts for Father’s Day”, “Gifts for new Brothers and sisters”, “Corporative gifts” and much more! And I continue to add sections and designs.
Available products include: T-shirts and other clothing for children and adults; mugs and steins; mouse pads; bibs; tot bags; wall clocks; tile boxes; stationery and much more!

My on-line gallery is also accessible from this site.
Yael’s and my portfolios remained in the section About Us.

My Guest Book invites friends and everyone to write review of my sites, my artwork and simply for free chatting.

My blog Gali News from now will be concentrated more on my new products and images since all my other sites have direct connection with it.

No comments: